Occasionally some of the reviews I write for Mathematical Reviews are particularly
relevant to my research so these are included here.
- Review of Principles of Uncertainty by
J.D. Kadane (MR2799022)
- Review of Bayesian Data Analysis by Andrew Gelman, John B. Carlin, Hal S. Stern, David B. Dunson, Aki Vehtari, Donald B. Rubin (MR3235677)
- Review of Causal Inference for Statistics,
Social and Biomedical Sciences, An Introduction by G. Imbens and D. Rubin
- Review of Owhadi, H. and Scovel, C. (2016) Brittleness of Bayesian inference and new Selberg formulas.
Communications in Mathematical Sciences 14, 1, 83-145. (MR3407720)
- Review of Stigler, Stephen M., The
seven pillars of statistical wisdom. Harvard Univ. Press. (MR3585675)
- Review of
Martin, Ryan (2019) False confidence, non-additive
beliefs, and valid statistical inference. International Journal of Approximate
Reasoning, 113, 39-73.
- Review of Straightening the `Value-Laden Turn': Minimizing the
Influence of Values in Science by Philippe Stamenkovic in the online journal Qeios.